- Precision ground vice with flatness, parallelism and square ness within 5 Microns.
- Most suitable for use as an auxiliary tool for grinding small or tapered objects or the ends of rods and flat plates vertically up.
- Magnetic force acts from both sides in a vice-like fashion.
- The upper surface and both sides are magnetic and are thus suitable for processing work pieces that require a right angle square.
- For machining applications where accuracy and holding of irregular jobs are required.
- V face of the movable jaw can be aligned to the work piece face.
- Can hold delicate jobs without distortion.